All Topics / Help Needed! / New to Property Investing – Looking for Guidance and Tips

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of JohndeanJohndean
    Participant
    @johndean

Hello everyone,

I’m new to property investing and eager to learn as much as I can about this exciting field. I’ve been exploring different investment strategies and researching the market, but there’s so much information out there that it can be a bit overwhelming.

I’m particularly interested in:

Understanding the basics of property investment and where to start
    Learning about different investment strategies (buy and hold, flipping, etc.)
    Tips on how to evaluate potential properties
    Advice on financing and managing investment properties
    Common pitfalls to avoid as a beginner
    I’d really appreciate any advice, resources, or personal experiences you can share. I’m keen to connect with others who are either starting out like me or seasoned investors willing to share their knowledge.

Looking forward to learning and growing with this community!

Thanks in advance,

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi John,

You might’ve seen the PM from me, wherein I point you to two places.  I am adding it here in case others could do with finding the same info.  First place to look (for general info re investing in property) is the Articles in the Training Centre.  You’ll find it on the Home page.  The articles are broken down into subjects like “Buying” and “Selling” and “Analysing a deal” etc.  Have a look, and have a good read in there.

The second place is in my “Big Picture” topic.  In there I highlight posts and subjects that helped me, and they cover a very broad range of topics, ranging from Finance and Legal through to Buying, Selling, NOT Buying, and even at times the mindset behind decisions.  The Big Picture is a sticky in the General Forum – here:-

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4410491-the-big-picture-for-new-readers-especially/

The first post in the link includes an Index of the various posts within, to enable you to seek out the subjects you most want to learn about.  I hope it is some help to you and other readers.  It runs for 3 pages, so if you finish the first page, keep on……

Benny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.