All Topics / Help Needed! / townsville property market?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

Hi – Im looking at a property in Townsville but I dont live there.  Anyone care to please shed some light on what its like there at the moment?  Im looking at purchasing a renovator in Kelso.  Something to hold for only a year and then sell.  Thanks :)

Profile photo of N@thanN@than
    Participant
    @n-than

Hi Karen,

I've just started looking into the Townsville market however I dont live there myself either. I have taken an interest in the Northern Beaches area. From what I have heard from relatives in the Townsville area property prices have been pretty flat if not slightly negative for a little while now. However I think things should pick up in the near future.

If you can get a copy of last months (March) API magazine there is a good few pages on Townsville and all sounds positive.

Also the link below has a bit of info on pages 22-23. Just stuff that didn't make it into the magazine but still a good read.

http://www.apimagazine.com.au/digital/725-990

Am looking forward to hear from people actually in the market there.

Cheers,

Nathan

Profile photo of karen.karen.
    @karen.

fabulous!!  i have that mg but havent read it yet.  still in its plastic :)  what good timing! :D  thanks for that

Profile photo of N@thanN@than
    Participant
    @n-than

No worries.

Here is another link I just recieved in an email from Herron Todd White.
    Pg. 28 has a little bit of information regarding Townsville.

http://www.htw.com.au/Month_in_Review/Month-In-Review-April-2011.pdf

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.