All Topics / Heads Up! / Melbourne Conference 2010 Tickets

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of pliddipliddi
    @pliddi

Hi all,

I purchased these tickets as part of the 250k club last year and now can’t attend the conference. I’ve been agonising over the decision for a while, but now, with the conference only a month or so away, have decided to sell them.

The 2010 conference website is: https://www.propertyinvesting.com/seminars/2010-conference

The tickets are described as:
    “Although other conferences of this calibre will set you back up to $5,000 to attend, you’ll be pleased to learn that the base price for PropertyInvesting.com’s 2010 3-Day Mega Conference is a very reasonable $995. (That’s all up – not per day!)
    However, as someone who has pre-registered your interest, you qualify for a generous $500 discount so all you’ll pay to attend is a tiny $495… that’s just $165 per day!
    If you think this is great value then you’re right! You would pay more for two hours with an accountant whereas here you get 30+ hours of professional training!”

Happy to sell the two tickets I have for $400

Cheers,
    Peter
    Mobile: 0413287150, or message me here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.