All Topics / Help Needed! / Brisbane Northern Suburbs – Investing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of TomaraTomara
    @tomara

I am trying to get my first investment property in Brisbane's northern suburbs, particularly, Bracken ridge, Taigum, Fitzgibbon areas.

Are there any people out there who have experience with these ares or other areas in the same locality? I am looking at houses around $400k. If I can get land and hosue package, I would prefer that, but I am still leaving my options open at the moment. I am mainly concerned about return on investment in 5-10years time.

How are the vacancy rates in those areas?
    How are they likely to perform in the next couple of years?

Any sort of advice will be appreciated!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Have financed a couple of properties up there recently for forum clients and have never had a problems with Bank valuations so that is a good start.

Rental returns seem to be pretty good from what i have seen and growth prospects are certainly encouraging.

If you have any actual properties you are actually looking at and want an Residex report emailed to you shoot me an email with the full property address and I will send one up.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Good luck with your investing in that area?

I always am interested to know why people choose the areas they choose. Why did you choose this specific part of brisbane?

Helps me to know how people make investment decisions so I can know how to help them. :)

Ryan McLean
    http://CashFlowCapital.com.au
    Positive Cash Flow Properties Are Just a Click Away

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.