All Topics / Heads Up! / Real Estate and Property Investors work shop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello all,

I am wondering how many people are or would be interested in a 2 day work shop to learn all about how to become a real estate agent or work part time from home while still employed at your current job.

The course will include a real estate sales certificate which will give you the right to work under a licensed agent.

You will learn all the A – Z and new techniques etc … even work from home stay at home mums.

This is being discussed now and may be launched in 3 months time … it will also cover property options, duedilegence and much more … if you were what would be of interest to you.

D

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Would this be State specific? I know there are state-by-state rules about the qualifications and experience needed to become a real estate agent.

Cheers,

– Steve

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Sorry for the delay Steve I was not aware ADMIN moved this post … an email would be appreciated,

I never come here as it seems to be an inactive area IMHO

Answer to your question is yes in all states on the eastern sea board …

As well as a new qualification IPA (investment property accredited) 

Topics:

Real estate secrets A – Z
    Running a home based business
    Getting certified
    How to build an investor data base in your own suburb
    Property Options made easy … plus 10 option contracts
    Simultaneous settlements
    JV partnerships and legal documentations
    Commercial investing
    Adding value
    Positive Cash Flow
    Financing made easy
    Your local council LEP and how to spot deals in your own street
    Alliance partnership program for monthly cash flow
    Full accreditation in real estate
    How to make money selling leads to agents.

D … hope that clears a few things up

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

D,
    I would certainly be interested.  When we leave our current situation I would love to earn a living from RE.  I think I could be a good RE agent.  I was a very successful media salesperson 10 years ago.  But, I'd rather be a mum, and not have to work 7 days a week (or even 6), and I'd rather work for myself, which makes working as an agent a bit hard.  So I'm currently looking for similar ideas that fit my desired lifestyle better and still pay the 6 figures that we are accustomed to.  If we are successful in a tender bid later in the year, we may spend another few years here and leave with enough equity to make a living from our own real estate (market conditions allowing).  Your workshop sounds like it would have a very useful scope to someone in my situation and I'd love to hear more.  Of course, I'm having a baby in June, and I live in NW QLD, so my logistics are difficult, and anything offered by distance, correspondence, or internet mode would be much easier to access with two small kids, a baby and a business to look after.
    cheers
    S

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello S … good luck for June I have 13 year old twin girls aahhhhhhhh

The courses will be run in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne … that's the plan.

Branding and imagery is under discussion now.

The teachings will be directed showing YOU the student how to do it and there will be LOTS of different ways for you to choose eg;
    Options, JV partnerships, visiting your local LEP, bargains in yr own street or suburb or post code, how to get a RE sales certificate and what that means, how to run a successful RE business, the new 21st century agent is young and smart, RE agents of the future exposed, positive cash flow, DIY developer, simultaneous settlements, commercial, PIAs and how to read them, the difference between McGrath RE agency and all the others, negotiation technigues, setting goals and planning eBooks, wealth4women, wealth4teens, etc

Will keep u posted LOL…

D

Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker

D,
        Would be interested in putting my son onto the course in Sydney, he has just left school but is too young to get a real estate traineeship supposedly since he hasn't a drivers licence as yet…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.