All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Need a property lawyer & accountant in Adelaide

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of monopoly99monopoly99
    @monopoly99

Hi! Would anyone be able to recommend a good property lawyer and accountant in Adelaide? I'm planning on making a purchase there and I want to get some good advice on how to structure my portfolio, and protect it. Thanks!

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

For a lawyer, call Sean Ryan from FRS Legal.  His number is 08 7129 3700.  Very knowledgable, great bloke.  He is the Property Law lecturer for the Property Investment course through TAFE.  I use him.

You don't kneed an accountant in Adelaide if you don't live here.  Just use your regular accountant.  If you don't have one, find one nearer to where you live.  My accountant is in Brisbane and while she is excellent enough for me not to change to one in Adelaide, live would be a bit easier if she were close to where I live.

Good luck

K

Profile photo of monopoly99monopoly99
    @monopoly99

Thanks for your contact Linar. Will look Sean up. Will still need to look for an accountant though. There are quite a few in Adelaide, but I would prefer to narrow the list with a few references. Thanks again for your help!

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Try Home & Housed in Adelaide – I have used Mel several times over the years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.