All Topics / Help Needed! / Desperately want to become a property mogul > where to from here?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of shel25shel25
    @shel25

Hi,
    My dream is to own lots of property and manage same full time. I currently have one investment property in Adelaide which is being rented out. I am not sure where to go from here with respect to buying another property, and am particularly interested in property development. I now live in Brisbane and was hoping to meet others who have experience with property development who may be able to provide some advice. ie. should I do a course? where to from here?
    Any advice would be appreciated, I would also be interested in going to seminars or groups of people in Bris who I can meet up with and gain experience.
    Thank you so much.

Regards,

Shelley

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Shelley,

I suggest you read the books as written by people you want to emulate. Everyone is different, and there are many ways to make money from property. No one is right or wrong.

My advice is to think about 4 points:

1. Get a vision for what you want from your property. No point being a guru with 1000 properties if you go broke!

2. Make a plan. How much money and by when.

3. Choose a strategy: Which property money making method meets your time, money, skill and risk profile.

4. Take action. Thinking about money won't make you rich. You need to keep active.

This said, if you are serious about stepping up then check out the RESULTS mentoring program https://www.propertyinvesting.com/results2008prereg2

All the best,

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.