All Topics / General Property / Need advice on Warehouse conversion.What is required?Legallities etc…anything!!!!Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of the-brothersthe-brothers
    @the-brothers

We have a warehouse situated within a residential area(collingwood, melbourne) and would like to develop 1 residential property within it's walls. Is there any advice or legallities that you would like to share with us. Anything would be a great help.

Profile photo of elkamelkam
    @elkam

Hello the-brothers

I'm sorry I can't help you with your question but I have some I would like to ask you, if you wouldn't mind.
    I assume you have rung the council and asked them?

Why are you looking to change a commercial investment into a residential one. Commercial property gives better returns and is usually much less tiresome to hold once you have a tenant.

Are you having trouble renting the property out? Have you been to a good commercial REA for a chat/advice.  
    Have you looked at upgrading the property or even changing its use to offices for example.

From your post I understand that you are looking at converting the wharehouse into 1 residence… as opposed to several "trendy wharehouse appartements" is that right?.

Would be very interested in your reasoning and even figures, if you were willing.

Cheers
    Elka

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.