All Topics / Creative Investing / spreadsheets for tracking expenditure

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Hi can anyone send me a tracking expenditure spreadsheet for Investment properties. I did buy excel rental workbook, but they want to charge $100 every year for the licence. Surely there must be for free available?[angry2]

Profile photo of wayne10539wayne10539
    @wayne10539

I wiil email you one i use, only excel spreadsheet, but seems to have most things covered and can change to suit yourself.

Regards

Wayne

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

We used to just use EXCELandinput Data from the PM Monthly REPORTS

Then additional expense/income/personal tax/etc, after a while we started using excelaustralia ..its deductible and helpful ;o)

A search of the Forum will revela others..also visit Peach Home loans :O)

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Our website at http://www.propertydivas.com.au has heaps of FREE downloads including an Excel spreadsheet to add up your expenditure and receoncile income etc.

AmandaBS
    http://www.propertydivas.com.au
    FREE online Property Resources

“It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of enigmaenigma
    @enigma

Hey Wayne.
    I would be interested in getting a copy of this.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Something a lot of people forget, is that if you have Excell, the microsnot website has a ton of free (yes, hard to believe) templates for all sorts of uses, business, personal, expense tracking etc, and of course you can edtit them as you wish.
    May be worth a look. Just do the old 'File/new/templates/on line and you can peruse to your hearts content. All the best.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.