All Topics / Heads Up! / Recent Sydney Forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Lou32zLou32z
    @lou32z

Some of the Sydney members of this forum got together sunday afternoon to share knowledge and ideas. Id like to congratulate everyone who helped put the afternoon together – it was a great success. I think the venue (Petersham RSL) was much better suited to the size of our group, and Id be happy to go back there again – even if it is a bit of a commute from the Central Coast… [biggrin]

There was talk over dinner that we should aim to have the next (and final) meeting of the year around mid-late November, and again on a sunday afternoon. How about Sunday 20th November? (may as well get the ball rolling…)

Cheers

Lou.

Profile photo of toni89toni89
    @toni89

Hi Lou
    Whew! the central coast? I’m impressed!
    check the other link as i think 27th is being planned. Does that suit you as I think we convinced you to present next time?
    “well we did it again” I will get the address (try) and repost
    cheers
    Toni

Profile photo of toni89toni89
    @toni89
    Profile photo of camdercamder
    Participant
    @camder

Hi lou,
    I am sorry I butted in last night and suggested 27th Nov. as soon as I got home on the forum (Only suggestion mind you) and Roy on the other post has suggested Saturday.
    However you particular was the member who I was thinking of when I mentioned more than 1 hours trip home after the meeting. As toni said I am also impressed with your quest for knowledge.
    Cheers for now Len

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.