All Topics / General Property / Investing in the US

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of peterhutchypeterhutchy
    @peterhutchy

Doe anyone here know much about investing in the US…..legals etc for overseas investor such as myself.

Any snippets of information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

This probably isn’t much help, but I look at US real estate at http://www.realtor.com
    There might be some helpful links there.

Good Luck G7

P.S. Nevada has minimal state taxes regarding proerty investing, and with 5000 interstate migrants each month, the market seems to be going from strength to strength.

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

You will find a few very good threads on this topic over at somersoft – one poster has recently purchased many properties in New York state nad has detailed legal, realtor and financing issues they faced.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

HI Peter

i’ve just come back from my second trip to the States, Actually i’m not home yet , i’m in Oz and head to NZ tomorrow. Feel free to phone me on 0011 64 3 418 0083 or email me at the address below and i’ll give you a rundown.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.