All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling without agents

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of daaussiedaaussie
    @daaussie

Well has anyone tried to sell their property themselves without an agent?[baaa]

I have several investment properties and I have finally found my dream house. However, in order to buy it I have to sell one of my property investments.

I started by getting a website (1 pager) designed and will soon advertise in the papers – if you want to have a look at it email me at [email protected] and I will send you the site address. [biggrin]

Any tips on how to market a property and to get this out to all the buyers out there/?????[blush2]

I’ve already had offers of $145,000 for it within 1 day of advertising but I want to actually spread it out on the market becuase it is a good investment and i expect to get more for it.

Best wishes
    Alex

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Terry Ryder has a new book out about selling property without agents. Check it out next time you’re in a bookstore.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Daaussie
    By the time you gain enough expertise in selling, IT, and whatever else you need, your dream home could be sold and lost.
    Why not get an expert to sell it for you quickly, as they’re geared up to do it, add their cost onto your final price, and get the dream home ? Chances are, the expert will get a better price than you, already knows how to attract the optimum number of buyers, and close the deal sooner. Whaddya reckon Daaussie ?
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.