All Topics / General Property / Example Offer Letter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of baloobaloo
    Participant
    @baloo

Some months back, in the old forum structure, someone had pasted an offer letter they took with them when viewing property which covered all conditions and just left the price blank. Good tool to use to submit an offer in immediately but with enough conditions to ensure building, pest finance etc are sorted before proceeding with the sale.

Does anyone have a copy of a similar offer letter that they would be willing to share ?

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Sorry Baloo,
    The problem may be that most of us have paid for a package of templates, that includes an offer document that you describe.
    You could try a net search, your state real estate association or even a real estate agent.
    good luck,
    Sue [blush2]

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Baloo,

there is an excellent one in Buyer Beware by Steve McKnight. I think you can still buy it online. Check it out. I’d like to tell you more on it but unfortunately, I lost my Buyer Beware book – id like to get another but that means I’ll have two sets of CD’s and one book…[confused2][confused2][confused2][confused2][confused2][confused2]

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of baloobaloo
    Participant
    @baloo

Thanks for the answers. I never realised these were purchased templates. While I will look into Buyer Beware, it won’t help much with this weekend’s house hunting. Doesn’t matter I guess, I’m pretty sure I won’t find something good enough to warrant an on the spot written offer.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Baloo,

if you do find something good, just put an offer down anyway with the clauses:
    ‘Subject to finance’
    ‘Subject to building inspection’

there the most common ones

kind regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Baloo, There’s one in a recent thread over in Somersoft.

For free.

How do people get away with charging for offer templates? It’s pretty standard!

ah well, I suppose some people will even pay for water in a bottle.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.