All Topics / Heads Up! / March Conference

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

Steve
    I am interested in the conference but can you tell me what I will get out of the seminar if I have read and understood your main best seller book – which I loved. I have also followed your advice and done my business plan, and worked out some mortgage figures. I just don’t want to attend and be disappointed that I am not hearing anything new.

I hope you can find some time to reply to me as I think others would also be interested.
    thanks
    Jules1[:)]

JULES1
    Email Me

Profile photo of KarenBKarenB
    @karenb

Hi Jules,
    I have the same question, so often you can gather great info from a book you want to know that the seminar will offer more detail.
    Cheers Karen B!

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

Thanks Karen
    I thought I was the only one out here until you answered. The administrator of this group sent me an email advising me to review the previous item listed by Shushar on this topic, however Shushars items does not answer my question.

Hope I get an answer from Steve or the Administrator soon.
    JULES[:(]

JULES1
    Email Me

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Jules,

Sorry about the delay in replying… I have been very busy putting the finishing touches on the revised wrap kit.

Anyway, although the seminar is now sold out, it is designed to be the practical application of the theory outlined in the book.

As for the post about the seminar, see https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7423

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

Thanks for replying.
    I really would like to attend the seminar. But the morning that I logged on to book, it was booked out.
    Hope you run another one Steve.
    Cheers[:)]

JULES1
    Email Me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.