All Topics / The Treasure Chest / hello chatterboxes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of broz00broz00
    Participant
    @broz00

I’m a new comer to the site and am finding it facinating to hear what you all have to say. I am studying nursing/midwifery and intend to invest when I commence my graduate year. I am just looking for a cheap house with a positive cash flow. What is the best way to go about this and get a decent house before it’s snapped up? Where should I look? Thanks for any help![8D]

Profile photo of Fudge111Broz00Fudge111Broz00
    Participant
    @fudge111broz00

Hi Broz00,
    I everyone! I am actually a newbie like broz00, we are both looking forward to investing in the property market together, I am currently studying 2nd year Accountancy at RMIT in Melbourne, once we both have read Steve’s book then I’m sure we’ll acquire alot of the knowledge we need for this venture, it will be fun I’m sure, just have to wait till the bookshop gets my copy in, it sold out of course!

Thanks Everyone, Fudge111[:)]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Broz and Fudge

Welcome to the forum.
    To find a cheap house involves reading and researching. I think at the moment most of the cheap houses are in rural areas.
    Read as much relevant literature as you can and as many of the postings that have been listed on the forum site.
    Research involves surfing the relevant web sites that list property for sale.
    Again use the search function at the top of the page for these sites.
    Next when you find something that appears to fit all the rules including your own plans use the telephone and if possible visit the area to get an appreciation or feeling for the area the house is in.
    In NZ I’ll visit and have a chat with Property Managers in the area.
    Learn the difference between a good house and a bad house.Go to a number of open homes which will help you to get a feel for the situation.
    Remember location, location, location.

Regards

Profile photo of broz00broz00
    Participant
    @broz00

Thanks Muppet,
    We are both very excited about this investing plan and we both live in rural areas and are planning to invest in the rural market. Fudge has just received word that his copy of Steves book has arrived so we will be able to start reading today!

Happy Investing and thanks for the tips![8D]

Broz00

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘hello chatterboxes’ is closed to new replies.