All Topics / The Treasure Chest / 2 jump or not 2 jump

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sonarsonar
    @sonar

Hi everyone,

First of all I just want to say that the attitude and experience of all the people on these forums is fantastic to see. This is an excellent example of what a forum should be. [;)]

As some of you might have noticed with the posts I have placed I am looking closely at lease options as a form of property investment.

My reasoning being, my initial capital expenditure and debt liability would be minimal however, I can see how wrapping would be an easier process as it eliminates one side of the L/O equation.

Given I have almost 200K in equity with my primary residence and my weekly income is in no way secure how would you guys go about investing in your first +IP – L/O or wrap[?]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

What does this mean:

quote:

and my weekly income is in no way secure

I suggest starting by researching an area that you feel comfortable with, although opportunity exists everywhere when you can find a problem and match it with a solution.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of sonarsonar
    @sonar

Thanks Steve for your response. [:)]

I’m very comfortable with Property as I am a commercial architect. My reason for looking into property investment is because I would like to be on the side of the fence my clients are on.

An architects income isn’t as secure or luxurious as many might think. But I have eaquity in my home. Obviously it is better sitting in an investment earning money. Property is an obvious vehicle for me. Whether it is thu’ wrapping or L/O is fine by me. I am not afraid of working if the time spent isn’t in vein.

I was hoping to get someones perspective on what my options might be to begin my career in property investment given what I have. All of the people on this forum are obviously realists and I respect that as I am a black or white answer guy. [:)]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2 jump or not 2 jump’ is closed to new replies.